Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi from Vanessa

Hello there! I'm thrilled to be here participating in this wonderful group blog. I'm looking forward to all of the posts that everyone will be contributing. I think we are off to a great start. I had a quiet relaxing summer spent mostly at home. I did make a road trip to Tofino to visit with Tina for a couple days in early July. We had a great time visiting, claying, and exploring some of the gorgeous west coast beaches and old growth forest. I also drove the other direction and visited with Gen over a couple different weekends. I was able to spend large amounts of time working in my studio and thoroughly enjoyed it. I took a couple breaks from creating during the heat wave we had here. Here are a couple pictures of some of my recent creations, many more pictures on my blog. I have spent the last several months experimenting with different vessel, shapes, sizes and construction. There will be more vessels on the way after a short break to adjust to working again. Ahh summer was wonderful, no schedule to keep and as much clay time as I wanted!

Keep on creating!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: